What's on the web on your pursuit, hobbies, interests and worries

ElectricalShock news

Construction company fined $75000 after worker suffers serious electrical shock


SafetyCulture - Nov 6, 2017
A construction company in Toowoomba has been fined $75,000 and ordered to pay costs of almost $1,000 after a worker suffered a serious electrical shock on 25 November 2015. The company pleaded guilty to failing to operate in an electrically safe manner ...
 

Company f ined $115000 after contract worker receives electrical shock


Daily Commercial News - Oct 26, 2017
BATH, ONT. — Lafarge Canada Inc. has been fined $115,000 in relation to an incident where a contract worker received an electrical shock after coming into direct contact with 47,500 volts of electricity while performing maintenance work at the Lafarge ...
 

Don't let Christmas lights become a disaster


Northern Star - Nov 15, 2017
In the event of a suspected electrical shock, do not attempt to touch the person until the power has been disconnected. Provide first aid when it is safe to do so and always seek medical attention afterwards. For more information on electrical safety ...
 

Electrical Shock - premium items on eBay

LAMBORGHINI DIABLO VT, DIABLO GT FRONT ELECTRICAL SHOCK ABSORBER OEM 005133165


 

Alfa Romeo 155Q4 Rear Electrical Shock Absorber 60542660


 

Lancia Kappa Coupe Front Electrical Shock Absorber 46411174


 

>> Go to all great Electrical Shock deals on eBay


Electrical Shock pictures on the web

>> Show

Electrical Shock videos

OSHA - Electrical Shock Safety


 

Electrical Shocks Medical Course


For Educational Use Only - Fair Use - Learn how to protect and save someone from electrocution.u00a0 rn.
 

Resuscitation from Drowning and Electrical Shock (1922/1923 ?)


This film is a heritage item from Library and Archives Canada and is only available in English This film instructs the viewer in the correct technique for ...
 

Electric shock effect 220 volts


Electrical shock experiment with sausage, cucumber, egg and potatoes.
 

Electrical Shock at Pool